The deer pair is skillfully handcrafted in brass using traditional techniques. The crafting begins from a raw clay mould and moves to an intricate wax model, then culminates into a beautiful piece that it is. The entire process takes more than a month and involves 13 steps of an art form called Dhokra Art, or popularly known as non-ferrous lost wax technique of metal casting.
The sleek design and fine craftsmanship make it an excellent artefact for your personal collection. You can place it in your collectibles or showpiece space.
The art form is also known as Bastar Art or Bell Metal Art of Chhattisgarh.
About this item:
- Item Dimensions: L x B x H = 4 x 1.5 x 6.5 inch
- Included Components: 1 pair deer statue
- Specific Uses for Product: Ideal for home decor, side table decorations, and gifting to near and dear ones.
- Special Feature: Corrosion and Chip resistant dhokra artefact
- Care Instructions: Clean with a dry cotton cloth
- Weight of the pair: 400 g