This tribal art brass lampshade with a chain is handcrafted using traditional art techniques, namely Bastar Art. This exquisite piece of art is made using non-corrosive brass metal and can be polished or kept in its current antiquated state. The lamp is a combination of multiple elements, each individually crafted and decorated.
The large brass lamp weighs approx 1 kilogram and can liven up a dull corner in your indoor or outdoor living spaces. This showpiece is marketed by Shambhavi Creations under its vintage collection and can be a delightful addition to any fine art collection.
The lantern is 100% handmade in Bastar Art. The metal used is Brass. This Bastar tribal art will be an elegant home piece.
About this item:
- Item Dimensions: Height 11.5 inch, Base Width 3.5 inch
- Included Components: 1 peacock lampshade
- Specific Uses for Product: A perfect and sleek decor piece for your personal and professional decor spaces
- Special Feature: Corrosion and Chip resistant dhokra artefact
- Care Instructions: Gentle clean with a dry cotton cloth
- Weight: 1 kg