The wall hanging can hold diya, t-light or votive and will illuminate your home with light. The versatile wall hanging is not just an utility artefact but also a beautiful handcrafted piece of work!
The Tribals from Bastar Chhattisgarh and other regions live harmoniously with Nature, while providing support to each other. The tribal artisan has tried and portrayed the togetherness of man and nature through this piece. The human figures and birds are placed around the hanging.
The wall hanging is detachable and hence is easy to maintain! Be it for Diwali, Christmas or any festive or personal occasions, the wall hanging will be a great fit for your decor plan.
Handmade in Wrought Iron in Bastar Art or Iron Craft of Chhattisgarh. The art form is locally known as Loha Shilp.
About this item:
- Item Dimensions: Height 40 inch x Width 9 inch
- Included Components: 1 wall hanging
- The Wall hanging can accommodate Number of Slots / Holder for Tea Lights/ Diya / Votive - 12
- Diameter of Slot - 1.75 inch
- Specific Uses for Product: Use these as candle holders, decorative showpiece, or for gifting to art lovers
- Special Features: 100% handmade with Make-Shift Furnace, Chisel, Hammer and other traditional tools
- Care Instructions: Gentle clean with a dry cotton cloth