With Lord Ganesha's head affixed to the Nandi bull at rest, the statue is an artistic manifestation of Lord Shiva's ubiquitous presence in a united form of his son, Lord Ganesha, and his most ardent worshipper, Nandi, in a single statue. Along for the ride is the small mouse companion that is positioned atop the Nandi, complete with a symbolic trident on the head.
The statue is called Bahurupiya (someone who can attain more than one form) in the folklore of Chhattisgarh state.
About this item:
- Item Dimensions: Height x Length : 10 inch x 11 inch
- Included Components: 1 bahurupiya nandi statue
- Specific Uses for Product: ideal for centre table, showpiece cabin, pooja room and gifting to near and dear ones,
- Specific Feature: Corrosion and Chip resistant dhokra artefact
- Care Instructions: Clean with a dry cotton cloth