The exquisite pair of Madia and Madin heads epitomizes the fine craftsmanship of Indian tribal art making it one of the most sought-after pieces. Made using the non-corrosive brass metal, the couple symbolizes harmony and balance and hold the potential to enhance the antiquated elegance to your home or office surroundings.
About this item:
- Item Dimensions: Male Figurine Height 9 inch, Female Figurine Height: 6 inch
- Included Components: 1 tribal couple head figurine
- Specific Uses for Product: Ideal for showpiece rack, side table decoration
- Special Feature: Corrosion and Chip resistant dhokra artefact
- Care Instructions: Gentle clean with a dry cotton cloth
- Male Figurine weight: 950 g, Female Figurine Weight: 550 g