This Bell Metal Coin Tortoise is a perfect addition to your home decor. Made with the ancient art of Dhokra, the tortoise is carefully handcrafted by skilled artisans from Chhattisgarh, India. The intricate design of the tortoise and the coins on its back reflect the traditional Bastar art form, where every detail is carefully handcrafted without the use of advanced machinery. The bronze color adds to its beauty and makes it an eye-catching showpiece.
The tortoise is not only an exquisite showpiece but also holds cultural significance as per Indian mythology, where it is considered a symbol of longevity and good fortune. The unique design of the tortoise with its coins on the back is sure to grab the attention of your guests and make for a perfect gifting option for your loved ones.
About this item:
- Item Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.25 x 1.5 inch
- Included Components: 1 tortoise statue of the chosen variant
- Special uses for Product: Can be used as a Vastu element, paperweight, showpiece, collectible
- Per Vastu principles, a turtle is believed to remove negative energies around the place where it placed. Fills up life with positivity and happiness.
- A thoughtful choice for gifting to near and dear ones
- Special Features: Corrosion and Chip Resistant Dhokra Artefact
- Care Instructions: Gentle clean with a dry cotton cloth.
- Weight: 250 g