The brass lamp is a magnificent combination of various individual elements coming together to make a perfect whole piece. Handcrafted using traditional tribal art techniques this lamp depicts different tribal figures and symbols.
The lamp comes with a large oval shaped ring that can be used to hang it or it can rest on the side of this piece adding to its appeal. The metal crafted lamp can brighten up any dull corner in your living space and can also bring light to your outdoors.
For Decor Purposes: Just place it on your centre table, showpiece mantel or any corners of your home or office where you want to add some decor elements! Or, you can simply hang it on your ceilings with jute / other strings.
For Lampshade Purpose: You will require a standard power cable/wire, a bulb holder socket, a bulb, and a 2 or 3 pin power plug. The lampshade has a hole at the top for inserting power cable. Any standard size bulb can be inserted from the bottom and be attached with the cable and bulb holder with ease.
About this item
- Item Dimensions: Height 12 inch, Diameter 5.5 inch
- Included Components: one lampshade
- Special Feature: Handmade using Brass metal in Dhokra Metal Craft
- Care Instructions: Clean with a dry cotton cloth
- Specific Uses for Product: A perfect and sleek utility-cum-decor piece for your personal and professional decor spaces
- Weight: 950 g