Buy this exclusive piece of metal art depicting the subtle caricature of a woman or a man as referred to in tribal dialect. The piece is popularly known as Supa Wali Madin.
The brass tribal woman statue is beautifully crafted using one of the oldest metal art techniques. Marketed exclusively by Shambhavi Creations, this rare piece of handicraft is sure to be a topic of many interesting conversations.
About this item:
- Item Dimensions: L x B x H : 5 X 2.5 X 8 inch
- Included Components: 1 tribal woman statue
- Specific Uses for Product: ideal for a side table, showpiece cabin, pooja room and gifting to near and dear ones, housewarming gift
- Specific Feature: Corrosion and Chip resistant dhokra artefact
- Care Instructions: Clean with a dry cotton cloth
- Wt: 850 g