The statues represent typical tribals from Bastar, Chhattisgarh. Popularly known as Madia Madin statues, the brass artefacts are intricately ornamented with traditional tribal jewellery and accessories.
The statues and hand accessories, i.e. fish and round bucket, are all individually cast, making the artefacts truly a magic of seasoned handcrafting. The finishing, detailing, and life-like appeal are only brought alive by veteran artisans who are devoted to this art from generations.
About this item:
- Item Dimensions:
- Male Figurine Height: ~3 feet
- Female Figurine Height: ~3 feet
- Included Components: 2 brass statues (one male and one female)
- Specific Uses for Product: Ideal for a floor, entryway, gallery aisle
- Special Feature: Corrosion and Chip resistant dhokra artefact
- Care Instructions: Gentle clean with a soft dry cotton cloth